Sunday, June 1, 2014

Smart phone download folder


Ok, although I just made a post on the 31st of May, and it's June 1st today as Im writing this,
I thought I'd put this on here too.

It's come to my attention that some of ya'll just have smart phones and don't have computers, so you weren't able to download my zip packages from each post.

I had made zip packages, so you wouldn't have to take the time to download each track separately, but I guess that nixed everyone that didn't have a computer.

Here's a link to an online folder that has everything I've posted (minus the first two posts…you can still download those first two directly off of this blog, if you only have a smartphone) so you can download them 1 at a time directly into your mobile device. 
It be futuristic up in this bizznizz.

Cheers!
~Stymee

1 comment: